We know that the best recruiters are target-driven animals. But, what happens if you don’t know what to target? Check out these example SMART goals that can inspire recruiters.
Download your SMART goal template here!
- Increase the number of applications via our website by 10% in the next quarter, as the average fee from our website is more than job boards
- Double the amount of posts that our company feed makes each week, over the next 6 months, because we want to reach 50,000 more in our network
- Gain 1000+ extra followers to our LinkedIn company feed within the next 12 months, because over half of our revenue comes from LinkedIn
- Create 3 inbound leads that are hiring for our recruitment consultants, over the next 6 months, as it will save time on outbound efforts
- Boost our NPS score by 10 points over the next 12 months, because we want to build more referrals
- Create 1 piece of original content a month for the next 6 months, as this will increase our email subscriber list
- Gain 500 more email subscribers in the next 12 months, as this is the best ROI from all our marketing efforts
- Improve our interview:placement ratio by 10% in the next year, as this will allow us to increase revenues
- Contact 50 new decision makers this month, as I need to win a new account to hit my targets
- Spec out 10 candidates over the next quarter, because I’m more likely to place my top candidates if I focus on outbound BD
These are example goals, but the aim for recruitment consultants should always be to delight your candidates and clients.
Want to learn more about SMART?